Orgeron, Corey J
Attorney At Law
Corey Orgeron was born in New Orleans Louisiana and grew up along Bayou Lafourche. He was raised to be an avid fisherman, hunter and outdoorsman. He believes in protecting our natural resources and that Louisiana is Sportsman's Paradise.
Corey received a B.S. from Louisiana State University in 1987 and earned his Law Degree from Louisiana State University in 1990. Mr. Orgeron was admitted to the Louisiana Bar Association in October 1990 and admitted to practice in all three United States District Courts in 1991.
Mr. Orgeron has successfully argued before Louisiana Circuit Courts of Appeal and before the Louisiana Supreme Court. In addition to practicing before all three United States District Courts of the State of Louisiana, he has argued before the United States Court of Appeal, 5th Circuit and 4th Circuit.
Corey has practiced before the Social Security Administration for two decades, defending the rights of the physically, mentally and emotionally disabled. His practice is dedicated to aiding individuals that have been injured and protecting the rights of consumers.
Mr. Orgeron has served as lector in a number of continuing legal seminars and has provided a People's Law School for the general public.
Mr. Orgeron believes in giving back to his community by providing free estate planning consultations to first responders, our military, veterans and educators.
Corey is married to the former Brandee Curole and is the proud father of three children. He is active in his church, with local volunteer organizations and with the Native American Missions.
- Louisiana State University Law Center, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- J.D. - 1990
- Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- B.S. - 1987
- Major: Pre-Law
- Peoples Law School, Member, 1994-1999 and 2015-2017
- United States Concealed Carry Association, Member
- National Rifle Association, Member
- Boy Scouts of America, Member
- Knights of Columbus, Member
- Workers Compensation
- Personal Injury
- Motor Vehicle Accident
- Family Law
- Social Security / Disability
- Consumer Protection
- Successions and Estate Planning
- Concealed Carry Defense
- Louisiana, 1990
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Louisiana, 1991
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Louisiana, 1991
- U.S. District Court Western District of Louisiana, 1991
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit, 1991
- U.S. Court of Appeals 4th Circuit, 1992